Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top Ten Hollywood Actor Crushes. ;>

I guess it's natural to have so many crushes given the that the men population of good looking actors in Hollywood were definitely increasing. So I came up with this list on my mind. Here are my Top Ten Crushes. Eeeee! :) 

No. 10 Vin Diesel



I normally don't like bald guys. And guys that is so bulky. I haven't even seen his Fast and the Furious movie. But there's something about him that makes me giddy every time I see him on the screens. 


No. 9 Chord Overstreet 



I first saw him in Glee Season 2. And I was like, "Wow! Who's that blonde guy? He's cute despite of his big mouth.Haha! :)" And now, his dating Emma Roberts!! He is definitely included in my top ten. Haha! 

No. 8 Robert Pattinson



I love him when his wearing those Ray-Bans. I love him as Cedric Diggory. Mostly, I love him as Edward Cullen. Enough said. 


No. 7 Chace Crawford



Those blue eyes and perfect face. When you saw a face like that you would automatically like him. 


No. 6 Alex Pettyfer 



I think I have a thing for Guy that are Blondes. Haha! I find it sexy. That's why his included in my list. :) 


No. 5 Ashton Kutcher



Ashton! His just so HOT! I see him as a romantic, wild and sexy kinda guy. That's why I like him. One thing I don't like about him is his wife. She's way to old for him. 


No. 4 Chris Evans 



Oh Steve! My Captain America. Haha! All I can say is "ANG GWAPO. SHIT." 


No. 3 Channing Tatum 



He can dance, do romantic comedy movies, action films so what's not to love? His like a total package. 


No. 2 Ryan Reynolds



His been named Sexiest man alive last 2010. So him being not in my list would be impossible. Even though is named sexiest man alive last 2010, he would still be included in my list. He has everything I like in a guy. The looks, the height, the character, and specially his wittiness. :) 


No. 1 Zac Efron 




Zac Efron. He keeps getting hotter and hotter. Was that even possible? I know when you get older the hotness seems to diminish. But in Zac's case, it increases everyday. Haha! Ryan Reynolds should be my number one, but I can't help but put Efron on the top my list. His just to Hot to ignore. And I really Like him the first time I saw him in High School Musical. I believe people witness him evolve into  a much mature Zac Efron now. 


That's it. It's really hard to just choose ten crushes even though you know you have like 50++ crushes. Haha!